Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Survival of the Fattest

Science cannot escape language, especially metaphor, as a frame. http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Metaphors

Observer Paradoxes notes its involvement in this popular schamozzle.

The Ideal Observer of certain analytic philosophy doesn't. It's why some of these people are impossible. The 100% rational. This is a divinity of posture. Prescription is bad, especially when you can score yourself. Boooo Prescription!

I am not in academia so I consider my research and opinions as photocopies. So, no contributing something new, just joining the smaller ensembles.

The internet makes me lazy. As I read an internet precis on Richard Dawkin's "The God Delusion" it struck me that he may be Moral Darwinist. It comes across in his manner as well. So I am suspicious and active. I have assimilated well to my culture and will cut you down. That is what makes the internet interesting - the opportunity for laziness - it is a body electric, and I loafe on the grass.

Videogame character E. Honda allegedly reclaim his car.
Police reports say that E's fingerprints were indeed all over it.
He was released without bail to face Parramatta Court
on the 15th of this month.
Darwinism - the survival of the fittest AND the fittest are those that fit and adapt best to their environments.

I have weight and anger management issues - but, hey! I'm big in Japan.

If I had a position it would be this - hallucinate productively, be chameleonic in the arenas of professionalism. That is my Darwinism and I work on it everyday.

It is what it is

No comments:

Post a Comment